This amazingly effective prebiotic is made from natural soluble fiber. The fiber feeds good bacteria or probiotics and increases diversity and so makes for a stronger digestive system. This soluble dietary fiber is made from guar gum that is partially hydrolyzed - a controlled natural enzymatic process that breaks down the guar gum into smaller units which allows the particles to dissolve more readily. The soluble fiber gels and slows down the transit time of digestion in the stomach and intestine. It regulates digestive function, constipation and diarrhea. The fiber is tasteless, odorless and colorless. It is 100% gluten free, non GMO, certified kosher. No dairy, yeast, soy or corn. There is around 14.3 gm of fiber in 1 tablespoon of PHGG.
More reasons to choose Perfect Pass Prebiotic PHGG Partially Hydrolyzed Guar Gum
- Perfect Pass Prebiotic is Non-GMO
- All raw materials are kept free from GMO and their derivatives throughout the production process
- It is 100% Gluten Free
- Perfect Pass Prebiotic starts as a natural material, which is grown in fields that are not treated with chemicals
- No preservatives are used or added during manufacturing
- Perfect Pass Prebiotic meets the accepted criteria to be labeled as a "natural food ingredient"
- It is certified Kosher
- It is vegetarian (not of any animal origin nor derivative)
Prebiotics allow you to maintain a strong immune system in the colon, as well as regulate blood sugar. There is lots of research now to show how beneficial prebiotics are for people suffering with gastrointestinal problems like IBS, crohn's, colitis, diarrhea, constipation, leaky gut and general dysbiosis.